Welcome to the "Erb's Palsy Group" web site in Great Britain
This site offers advice and information on the injury Erb's Palsy / Obstetrical Brachial Plexus Paralysis. The group has been running since 1991 and has a membership of 1620 families currently.
We offer help to parents and professionals by:
- Giving support to parents, adults and children.
- Putting parents in contact with each other.
- Producing quarterly newsletters.
- Help with obtaining medical information.
- Advice on benefits and aids for the children.
- Holding annual events for families.
- Producing information sheets
- Providing information on treatments available.
- Holding annual education days for professionals.
To advance the education of the public in the subject of Erb’s Palsy, particularly by the provision of information and guidance to sufferers and to their families so as to assist them to achieve their full physical, intellectual, emotional and social potential